Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Link to a survey for the residents and/or natives of Jammu and Kashmir (both sides of LoC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dustie

Link to a survey for the residents and/or natives of Jammu and Kashmir (both sides of LoC) Empty
PostSubject: Link to a survey for the residents and/or natives of Jammu and Kashmir (both sides of LoC)   Link to a survey for the residents and/or natives of Jammu and Kashmir (both sides of LoC) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 pm

This is a quick ten question, multiple choice survey whuch gauges how inhabitants of the state identify themselves. I am an American and completely unbiased. My research is for academic purposes and not for politically purposes. If you know anyone that could help, please send the link along.

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
dustie

Link to a survey for the residents and/or natives of Jammu and Kashmir (both sides of LoC) Empty
PostSubject: link    Link to a survey for the residents and/or natives of Jammu and Kashmir (both sides of LoC) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 pm

I'm not sure why the link didn't appear so I will try this again

It's on survey monkey title of survey is 'Jammu and Kashmir' and it's surveymonkey dot com slash s slash DS853VR
Back to top Go down

Link to a survey for the residents and/or natives of Jammu and Kashmir (both sides of LoC)
Page 1 of 1