Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is India an impoverished failed state?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is India an impoverished failed state?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:16 am

@LiberalMarathi

Quote :
Yes, absolutely. You have proven it. Now we can all rest a little bit while you wash the froth off, catch some breath, and we hunt for some scraps of food, until the India-bashing starts all over again in yet another thread.

Dear LiberalMarathi,

Now now calm down bro,

your nation has killed a 100,000 of my people and yet it is that you can't digest a few facts. Its not me bro, the facts are from a UN/BBC report. Blame it on UN or the BBC and of course how can we bash you big guys, we may just write, protest peacefully or give you facts but how can small fries like us bash a country which is 1.3 billion strong. please of all the people on this blog, I thought you were the most reasonable......I guess as always we Kashmiris are to be blamed for everything that goes wrong.

Quote :
I am actually surprised nay make that astounded that you are even considering voting in favour of an already-proven-3rd-world (for proof see your posts above), impoverished, can't-feed-its-millions kind of a pseudo-democratic, pseudo-secular british-designed non-country that has killed, maimed, raped, brutalized many, and held all of you in prison for so long.

Don't be so surprised dear, just give us the freedom to choose as a truly secular democratic nation should and if you do ultimately prove it to us that you in fact are a trillion dollar economic marvel as you keep proclaiming then "we" as any sane minded people will definitely choose you cause WHO DOESN'T LOVE SOME MOOLAH. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anon

PostSubject: Kashmir party   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 pm

"SRINAGAR: At least 15 people were injured in a grenade attack by militants at Budshah Chowk in the heart of the city today.
The grenade exploded near a passenger minibus resulting in injuries to 15 people and a CRPF trooper," a police officer said. "

Please add this too to your totals under heading ' people injured' by occupational forces of india. It will make good reading for people who are unaware of the kashmiri propoganda machine Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: kashmiri virtue?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 pm

i didn't know forum 'moderators' could take sides and make irrational arguments!
i didn't know that india being an 'oppressor' it's poor and the hungry could be mocked at just to vent out anger, they are humans after all. they don't even know where kashmir is.
i didn't know that you could be so interested in economics of an impoverished country that has nothing to offer but brutality and even offer solutions for its development!
i didn't know talks of kashmiri tolerance meant making rash accusations and mocking people and their religion.
a kashmiri virtue perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Kashmiri

PostSubject: Wow Indians   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:42 pm

@Guest

And would you once again please elaborate on the virtues of India cause we need to learn a lot from the glorious Indians.

You guys have criticised, abused, killed and maimed Kashmiris relentlessly....so why is it that you can't take a bit of constructive criticism Question
Back to top Go down
Anon

PostSubject: the bottom line   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:43 am

Quote :
It is in our utmost interests if poor Indians get a better standard of life/Education because then only would they see beyond the Hindutva politicians/ ideologies and how their likes are fooling them about Jammu & Kashmir. Once the living standards of millions of Indians are uplifted and they are educated, their ignorance about government policies and killings of Kashmiris by the Indian army will be removed.
Relevance of this argument:- Brother you are talking about raising the standard of living and education of about 250 million (your estimate) of india's 'starving' 'third world country' population. (your affectionate phraseology). Well, going by your phenominal brain wave, we could accomplish that in maybe the next 100 years. Once that is accomplished then we all jointly pray that they are able to understand india's stand on kashmir better. What a great idea.

Quote :
Don't be so surprised dear, just give us the freedom to choose as a truly secular democratic nation should and if you do ultimately prove it to us that you in fact are a trillion dollar economic marvel as you keep proclaiming then "we" as any sane minded people will definitely choose you cause WHO DOESN'T LOVE SOME MOOLAH.

and thats the bottom line my friends Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Bottom line   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:24 am

@ Anon

Bro, you need to understand semantics in written English and decipher reality from sarcasm. However, continue living in your Atoot Ang fantasies.....and don't expect us Kashmiris to believe in your Trillion dollar shenanigans.

regards Laughing
Back to top Go down
kilo

PostSubject: Re: Is India an impoverished failed state?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:00 am

Quote :
Trillion dollar shenanigans
lol! lol!
nicely said!
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Is India an impoverished failed state?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:21 am

Chinaar wrote:

.....and don't expect us Kashmiris to believe in your Trillion dollar shenanigans.

And what about the ~9% growth rate of Trillion dollar shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Trillion dollar shenanigans!!!!   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:40 am

@hated in

Quote :
And what about the ~9% growth rate of Trillion dollar shenanigans.

Enjoy this phenomenal 9% growth brother and of course keep sending all the money, economic packages, goodwill gestures, blah blah blah blah blah etc etc etc our way. We love you guys for spending so lavishly on us Kashmiris.

Thank you so much Hated-Indian for enlightening us Kashmiris about the phenomenal 9 % growth rate, we are eternally grateful to you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Is India an impoverished failed state?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:38 am

[quote="Chinaar"]@hated in

Quote :

Enjoy this phenomenal 9% growth brother and of course keep sending all the money, economic packages, goodwill gestures, blah blah blah blah blah etc etc etc our way. We love you guys for spending so lavishly on us Kashmiris.

Not a problem, we are already enjoying. Speaking of economic packages, any comments on economic package to Afghanistan or is that not relevant in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Trillion dollar shenanigans!!!!!   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:08 pm

Quote :
hATED-Indian wrote: Not a problem, we are already enjoying. Speaking of economic packages, any comments on economic package to Afghanistan or is that not relevant in your opinion?

Well!! you seem to be in a habit of going to places where you are not WELCOME, so if you wanna try n enjoy Afghanistan too, who am I to stop you.

The Nato forces and the Americans have had a rollicking time there since 2001, so your esteemed presence will be honored immensely by the people of Afghanistan......

and oops I forgot to add that they too will show insatiable eternal gratitude towards your sacred philanthropic policies. Wink
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Is India an impoverished failed state?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Ah yes, one less hiding place for you and "brothers"
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Trillion Dollar Shenanigans!!!!!   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 pm

[quote] hated-Indian wrote: Ah yes, one less hiding place for you and "brothers"[quote]

Next in Line to hide will be:

1) APJ Abdul Kalam and then
2) Shahrukh Khan followed by
3) Javed Akhtar and eventually all the 280 million of my brothers in India will have to hide someplace.

Whoopsie daisy!!!!! There are close to 1.5 Billion of my brothers living on planet earth, where will they hide from your infernal clutches..............GOD I AM SO SCARED OF YOU affraid

Don't even go there bro, you can't even handle a few million of us Kashmiris......handling others is not your cup of tea. Eat some Daal and go to sleep. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Is India an impoverished failed state?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Chinaar wrote:

Don't even go there bro, you can't even handle a few million of us Kashmiris......handling others is not your cup of tea. Eat some Daal and go to sleep. Laughing

Alright man, have a nice life and don't do anything that I wouldn't do™
Back to top Go down
ABC_to_XYZ
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Statistical Question   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:52 am

We most of the people are bit sentimental here and not much qualitative analysis is done.

I mean to say that guys we are not road-ragers, If we have argument we should base it on facts and figures.

We are just make fun of nothing but ourselves.

If India is impoverished Nation,
1. one should provide figures for it,
2. also provide a statement when it will go bankrupt and sold out.
3. IMF/ADB/WB report to support the fact.
4. It should tell that how India is able to manage 1 Billion people.
5. Also how its able to invest on Military billions of dollar.
6. Why and how FDI (foreign direct investment) is flowing in.

Kindly be specific in your reply and be quantitative, Please dont be road-rager, I expect better from Kashmiris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is India an impoverished failed state?   Is India an impoverished failed state? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is India an impoverished failed state?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2