Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PDP's lady Councilor Beaten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Srinagar
Srinagar

PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Empty
PostSubject: PDP's lady Councilor Beaten   PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:01 pm

The reason that made me post this topic is a lovely comment by a passerby , when this lady was being ruthlessly beaten I quote " These Highclass people will feel the pain today when its their turn to get a sound beating, they should know how we felt when we wre being killed"..Hence this story....

I was in the srinagar's DC office when i heard high pitch "abuses" between two females , the only difference was that one was in a paramiltary uniform and the other protected by two body guards of locals police . I learnt that when this female Muncipal councilor barged in side the main gate, the female constable of crpf there tried to frisk her , she objected by stating that she was " Tariq Qarra's sister in law( some of you who dont know him , he was the Finance Minister of the PDP), the officer insisted that law is for every one , on hearing this the female councilor slaped the officer boooom on her face , and then the scene of the millenium started , punches on the both sides . It became ugly when the male constables joined the show . people did eventually save her from the clutches of the dragons .
Now my million dollar question . How do you react to this when a member of the hated PDP faces the wrath of the same paramiltary forces which were their creation till yesterday . any comments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply to member   PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 pm

Dear Member,

The answer is right there in the post you have written. But the veil of ignorance and intolerance among you failed to understand that.

Your Quote: " this female Muncipal councilor barged in side the main gate, the female constable of crpf there tried to frisk her , she objected by stating that she was " Tariq Qarra's sister in law( some of you who dont know him , he was the Finance Minister of the PDP), the officer insisted that LAW IS FOR EVERYONE , on hearing this the female councilor slaped the officer boooom on her face ".

Who is to blame for what happened later.
Of course brutality by Indian forces. Isn't it??
Back to top Go down
Muzz

PostSubject: Re: PDP's lady Councilor Beaten   PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 am

No videos of this incident? I am surprised that these days when almost everyone has a mobile phone yet no one takes videos of these incidents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PDP's lady Councilor Beaten   PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 am

Exactly Muzz, that should have been done. India gave you the opportunity to do that and you should have.
They dont tie your hands the way China does in Xianjiang or the way pakistan ties it media.
Shame on you and the likes of you for not having the fruits of freedom in India.

This is what defines a kashmiri.
Back to top Go down
Guest le

PostSubject: re:   PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:34 pm

But the veil of ignorance and intolerance among you failed to understand that.[quote][quote]

Go to university and learn a bit of english "You seem to have lost your mind somewhere . People seeing all this were commenting that these high proflie people saw the brutality of forces today , what about all those people who were killed by forces and , these people remained mute spectators" . My point was when two sinners fight should we take someones Paksh.
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member
peace

PostSubject: @guest   PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:18 am

lets talk about indian media first and then pakistan...india ranks at 120th among 160 countries in free media..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDP's lady Councilor Beaten   PDP's lady Councilor Beaten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PDP's lady Councilor Beaten
Page 1 of 1