Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir

Go down 
+7
ABC_to_XYZ
hated-in
Admin
Jehangir
Reporter
peace
Koshur
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaffir I

Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Truth   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 am

Let me begin by telling you what the war in Kashmir is about and what not. Well for starters, the war in Kashmir is not about freedom, human rights, equality, right to self-determination or anything that media normally tells us. In truth, it is about Islam. Yes, what is going on in Kashmir is the direct result of the commands that are enshrined in the Muslim Holy Book, the Quran, and the commands of their Prophet.
Back to top Go down
kashmiri

PostSubject: reply to the guys posting 19th century bullshit   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:12 pm

why do u cite official figures when it comes to the killings of kashmiri pandits and cite ur own some crappy human rights association's figures which exagerate the muslim killings....go with the governmntal official figures for muslim deaths ...its far less than ur 1lac figure...its around 45k...... take a ration of 300 kp killings to 3lac population n 45k muslim killings to 40lac muslim population in the state.....do the maths n shove ur bullshit up ur ass pointing it towards east.....

Back to top Go down
vipin

PostSubject: jagmohan never did anything   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 am

WHO SAYS THAT HINDUS RULED MUSLIMS.FIRST OF ALL WE KASHMIRI PANDITS ARE NOT FOOLS.WE LOVE OUR RELIGION AND OUR REGION.FOR US DEATH IS NOTHING,BUT WE WANT TO LIVE AND SURVIVE.WE REMEMBER IN 1990,WHAT MESSAGE DID MOSQUES PREACH UPON US.EITHER GET CONVERTED OR LEAVE YOUR WOMEN BEHIND.WHO GAVE THIS MESSAGE.WHO KILLED NEELKANTH GANJOO,SARLA BHATT,MRS GANJOO,TIKKA LAL TAPLOO,SARVANAND KAUL PREMI.WE R SHAIVA BRAHMINS,MEAT EATING BRAHMINS,YET U CALLED US DAALI BHATTAS,KYAZI MUSALMAAN CHHE NA KHYAVAAN DAAAL
Back to top Go down
KAUL

PostSubject: JAGMOHAN NEVER DID ANYTHING   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 am

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.ALWAYS JAGMOHAN IS BLAMED.FOR WHAT IS HE BLAMED,FOR WHAT?????HE KILLED SARLA KAUL,HE WROTE IN NEWSPAPERS THAT KASHMIRI PANDITS LEAVE YOUR HOMELAND,YOUR HOMES,YOUR HOUSES.WHY WE,WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.I ASK WHY.OUR WOMEN WERE RAPED,OUR YOUNG CHILDREN WERE ALSO NOT SPARED.OUR CULTURE GOT DESTROYED.WE ALSO HAVE A RIGHT ON KASHMIR.WE WANT A HOMELAND AND WE DO NOT WANT ANYTHING.WE R HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS.WE LOVE KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHNA AND RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA.WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN ISLAM BUT YOU WANTED US TO BELIEVE IN ISLAM.HAS ANYBODY SEEN ALLAHA,HAS ANYBODY SEEN JINS AND HEAVEN,BUT YOU FORCED LAKHS AND LAKHS OF PANDITS TO GET CONVERTED TO ISLAM IN MEDIEVAL TIMES.I REMEMBER THAT MY FATHER WAS FORCED TO LEAVE KASHMIR AND WAS TOLD THAT YOU WILL SUFFER LIKE JEWS.SHALL I ASK WHY????WE NEVER RAPED ASIYA AND NEELOFER,THEN WHY WE MUST SUFFER LIKE JEWS
Back to top Go down
vatansever223

PostSubject: Re: Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Suchi I believe Mr Kashmiri has a point. I beleive providing a reliable source for your claim would be in order

killarney hotels
online markedsføring
Back to top Go down
Kashurbu

PostSubject: Discrimination against non muslims in J&K Education Board   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Still Today there is discrimination in Local examination board and entrance in J and k.
For example take JKbose which is more or less accurate cause it doesnt effect much with non muslims topping it almost always.

but if you consider the entrance like JKCEt where you will se atleast 7-8 muslims who are nowhere to be seen in All India Engineering Entrance Exam or IIT JEee .
In My time like i was state rank 2 in AIEEE and in top 10 there was only 1 muslim from so called majority kashmir.
And this is not in my time as i checked records and i find an Alarming muslims overshadowing in Scandalous and leaking exams of Local board as contrary with the All India Exams which we can see almost no kashmiri living muslim even showing in Top 10 state ranks.
If you check before 90's and jehadi elements fully coming to kashmir, Pandits used to be teachers to all the people in Kashmir, My own granpa and many other oldies even now remember when they used to teach and now you see spiralling down of the Loopsided Single religion and islamised Society of kashmir where there is no Development with the final exodus of Legendary Kashmiri Pandits and You see There will Never be Normalistion Of situation in Kashmir Till the society is not Filtered from the dark islamisation. which prevails now and destroying lives of Millions of Muslims still going to get taught by Biased Mulahs Funded By pakis and ISI.
Back to top Go down
sanjith

PostSubject: Oh ulta danda !   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:16 pm

I know where you guys learnt this trick of disinformation. Guys please, look at you, economy wise you guys are better than many a state. All states in india, have had manipulations from center, But your sad history started the day you started to listen to Bad people. Sheikh saheb said one thing to Nehru, but his heart was somewhere else, Farookh Abdullah, was as we all know, has never had any ethics, Omar is a spring butterfly...who will fade away..when season ends...JEI folks have their allegiances in Pakistan, and the Muslim Ummah. Yes Pakistanis have a great love for Kashmiris, because in breaking india up they need you. Yes we admit that we made mistakes. We very well used excessive force. But who started it? yes we had a sham of an election in 87! but then, somewhere at the back of ur mind was the feeling that india was a mere push over. We had to teach you that.
and your leaders are all teaching you wrong things.... yes especially those JEI people. If article 370 goes, Kashmir culture will go? Kashmiriyat will be lost? We kashmiris are special people? what is so special baby? Tamils have a culture that has less connection to Hindustan than, you, did they all become Hindi speakers, in the last 63 yrs! Their culture is as vibrant as it was yesterday. Similiar to Bengalis, similiar to Oriyas, or the Kannadigas. And some of you guys say, we have not been free in 463 yrs! We from Kerala, have never been free since 1498! thats when Vasco da gama Landed, then it was the Dutch, then Tippu sultan, and then the British!
Is your culture that weak, i dont think so. Then all this talk about Indains being slumdogs and all that. We praying to stones and all, that, thats our way of life...did we ask your money to do that? Remember without our tax money, you guys will not have your state govt jobs or salaries....? yes it might not be ur govt, but there are many like yasin here who work in govt jobs, where does that money come from? not from money collected in Kashmir, but from rest of India. You can deny all you can, but slumdogs work for you.
And those madrassas coming up all over kashmir, what is that for, to simply inject an intolerant brand of Islam, into the valley? They are the ones trying to destroy kashmiriyat. The happy combination, of Islam, in a beautiful indian valley, that once had a Hindu and budhist past. They r the real traitors to Kashmir culture and not us.
This article 370, is the real mill stone around ur neck. You know, why? It is this article that makes people like Abdullahs or the Muftis, who go in to Delhi and say, ill take care of ur interests in Kashmir, but please do not question us. Every money that comes to your land, is eaten away by these people.
An oligarchy, that stops, real development from happening.
You guys have every right to decide which way to go. But one generation of Kashmiris have lost to guns, and another loosing to drugs (ur valley alone has 70000 substance abusers)--or join the mainstream India. I know bad experiences people have in Delhi. North east people fear delhi...but are happy in Bangalore. So look around you take a call, but if you think Indian Army will go away, its ur call. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sahil koul

PostSubject: Re: Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:27 am

Now u people think that Jagmohan ji has made us to leave valley I think you have to think before what u are writing , every body knows about Jagmohan ji and whole world is aware about the islamic terrorism , it is not first time kashmiri pandits have left valley , the same has happened before too and that time Jagmohan ji were not present but Islamic terror was present , and we pandits were not killed by Indian Government but we were killed and our ladies were rapied by Islamic terrrorist , although Indian government has done a lot for us but J and K govt has always ignored us . And u r saying coward to us and the act of your islamic brother u think was of bravery when they killed unarmed pandits and threatened them to leave kashmir and now when you are faced with the same force of gun from indian military now u talk about human rights and peace ,now where has ur jehad gone and what about ur identity that aallh has made u to kill kafirs ( unarmed weak and non voilent people like pandits ) and now talking about sikhs , the terrorist has main idea always to attack pandits and if u want to know about the migration of sikhs then pay a visit to Nanak Nagar in Jammu and there u can find the large no. of migrant sikhs and talk to them what they have to say about kashmiri muslims then u fools would not say non sense . as my sikh friend said '' abhi yeh sale kat rahe hai , jab hum inhe katna shuru kare ge sale lashee ginte ginte thak jaye ge ''

now another topic is about some body has written that i have said pandit family to stay in our house ,,, the same was said to our family in Sagam by our muslim neighbour who was a NC activist and after 2 year of migratio he was brutally killed by militants and now his family is living in Bantalab Jammu . You people living inside moutains are unable to see the sorrow of families which were affected by militancy and thus u are talking non sense """ jab kisi bomb blast mein tumhare maa ya baap ,, mara jaye ga tab tum logo ka gum samaj pao ge """

during partition same sentence were said by many hindus so some of their muslims to not leave them and their country India but they still left for Pakistan , did u know why they do it when u would get the answer to this u can urself understand why pandits leave kashmir

JAI HIND
Back to top Go down
Sushmathakur
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: RE   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 pm

I know that this is a non ending discussion and there were such long written stuff that i couldnt go through all but for the parent thread i must say its reality that any of the politicians starts this kind of game...they do all things according to their plan and follow the policy of divide and rule..so it may be true for sure that pandits have been thrown out by jagmohan not by muslims..this policy has been fruitfully used since ages by bloody weird politicians..
Back to top Go down
http://www.careyourhealths.com/muscle-rev-xtreme-review-fastest-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir   Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jagmohan made the Kashmiri Pandits leave Kashmir
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3