Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kar

Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother. Empty
PostSubject: Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother.   Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:09 am

@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother.

In reply to:
@abdullah_omar i was at Shers funeral in 84, yours will be different , you will die a villian
Back to top Go down
kp

Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother. Empty
PostSubject: .   Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 am

Just because Omar Singh has homosexual encounter with his NSG bodyguards he thinks it's normal to tweet about boyfriends for Kashmiri men.
Back to top Go down
indiaSUX

PostSubject: Re: Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother.   Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:10 am

HOW DO WE UTILIZE SOCIAL MEDIA TO ORGANIZR ARAB LIKE PROTESTS IN KASHMIR READ AT THIS SITE AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS
Code:
http://bit.ly/h4t0ST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother.   Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mar 04, 2011@KoshurPresident don't you have anything better to fill your time with. Go find a boyfriend to bother.
Page 1 of 1