I have been following the Kashmir saga since late 1980's.
1. Foreign invaders moved in and began terrorizing the hindus and driving them out of their homes and taking over their properties.
2. Have THIEVED their possessions.
3. Have attacked with explosives the mosques and muslims, murdering those who don't bow to the terms and barbaric ideology of the invading neandertahls.
These are NOT indiginous people waging war against the Indian govt., but foreign invaders trying to make you think so. Would you rather live under the Taliban, or under the Indian govt. if you had a choice? I choose the Indian govt. They already own the country, the only people they're interested in subduing are the violent invading trouble makers. Who set up the Indian soldiers for damning photo opts, and staged "witnesses" on the scene.
4. Rape and otherwise hurt young girls and women while pretending it's for their own protection. If it wasn't for these monsters, the girls and women would need no protection but their families.
5. With the intent to kill any kind of joy because they think your life should revolve around the murder of others. They want to drag you into their sick CAUSE of world domination by the worst kind of people on earth.
What kind of god is that? A God that negates the life he created? The brutal invaders are the ones who are wrong.
I think they misunderstand God, and we should not bow to these brainwashed killers. If God wanted us dead, he doesn't need these barbarians.