Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal

Go down 
+2
ABC_to_XYZ
Chinaar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kashmir and palestine   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 am

Its two different links, the second one is from IRNA (IRAN)
Back to top Go down
Reporter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:02 am

@chinaar

fixed that
Back to top Go down
Reporter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:35 am

@chinaar

Quote :
The Shias of Kashmir are a valiant people and have been in the forefront of our freedom struggle

Its really amusing to see HIndutva agents sow discord between Shias and Sunnis of Kashmir.

Hated-in: It really amuses us when you make such ridiculous claims as to Shias are not part of the freedom movement of KAshmir. I will not give the exact numbers but many members of our cyber-group, which includes this forum, are infact shia!!

PS : Find out about Aga syed Hassan, a shia leader and a senior founding member of the Hurriyat Conference

Last edited by Reporter on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 am

Chinnar,

You second link (the one from IRNA) is irrelevant, it talks about Zionist (aka Isreal) which has absolutely nothing to do with Kashmir or Jammu or Ladhak, but I don't deny that there might be some support among Shias in your so called freedom struggle (as shown by first link) just like there is support among both Shia and Sunni Kashmiries for remaining with India. If I go by such anecdotal examples, I can claim that even Shia muslims in Kashmir don't support your freedom struggle because there are Kashmiri ministers in Union Government or your own Sunni brothers in police, administration, etc as you pointed out.

What I am pointing to is a large scale problem which requires a large scale response such as deployment of thousands of CPRF in Kashmir Valley. Such problems do not exist in other major regions of J&K such as Kargil, Jummu, and Ladhak and that clearly indicates that Shia's, Buddhists, and Hindus of Kashimir want no part of your so called freedom struggle and are quite happy with the freedoms that they have. Again, you have no significant support outside your own community and that indicates that your so called freedom struggle has absolutely no basis.

About Kargil from "Sainik Samachar" [Link to Indian-Army propaganda site deleted by moderator]
Kargil is a peaceful district. Militancy in any way is not related with Kargil and the peace-loving people of this area have proved it. It may be added here that the state and central assistance received for the development of this area have gone a long way in changing the developmental scenario in Kargil.
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:16 am

Anyway, now that this forum is being run like a personal blog rather than a discussion forum, I don't find being here of any use. This is my last post. I have better things to do and wasted enough time here.
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Kashmir and palestine   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:24 pm

@ hated-Indian.

Read the second link carefully, it speaks about the unity between Shias n Sunnis of J&K.

In our history, we have had miniscule incidents of sectarian violence unlike other parts of the world and some of our best pro-independence leaders come from the Shia community.

Also, I would like you to check the total population of Kargil vis a vis the army stationed there and then see their comments in lieu of what will happen if they stop pleasing their masters.

Please don't leave us hated-Indian as we may not agree with you based on our logical reasoning but at the end of the day, you are one of our brothers....so we can agree to disagree. Smile
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member
peace

PostSubject: @admin   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:25 am

the discussion was regarding kashmir turning into a palestain and not about the rules of the forum or what anon wrote..kindly sort out the matter fast as this discussion is leading nowhere...
Back to top Go down
Reporter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 am

All posts deviating from the topic of this thread have been moved to the thread titled "Jagmohan ...."

thread has been locked. If anyone wants to add anything to the orginal discussion about Kashmir and Palestine, just email me and I will unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal   KASHMIR:  ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KASHMIR: ANOTHER PALESTINE by Reshmi Sehgal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3