Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir

Go down 
+8
bins_hi
hated-in
ABC_to_XYZ
Admin
Chinaar
Jehangir
peace
Mukhtar
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Try not to cry   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 am

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Revolution   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Revolution   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:00 am

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
bins_hi

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:49 am

[quote="Mukhtar"]See Torture rape and killings of innocent kashmiris by Indin Forces

I am Indian, and kashmiri pundit .
I live in Delhi. Me and my family were thrown out of kashmir in 1991 i was just 6years old then. Never went back..
Kashmir has suffered a lot. What i say.. these videos are so brutal that i only compare it with those of Iraq US videos.

It is really hurting me. i dont want kashmir and kashmiris to suffer. Kashmir is sensitive issue.

Why Terrorism started in Kashmir..what was the root cause. ?
Back to top Go down
Mukhtar

PostSubject: posting a video link   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 pm

It is requested to those who want to post a video link that they should use the command ctrl k to make the link active in the post. The tags do not seem to work properly with all youtube videos.
Back to top Go down
Mukhtar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:26 pm

I am reposting the above two links by chinar to practicall demonostrate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gii_w5X7QM4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPv_FdO9oTc
Back to top Go down
Mukhtar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:27 pm

I am reposting the above two links by chinar to practically demonostrate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gii_w5X7QM4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPv_FdO9oTc
Back to top Go down
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Hello, the videos are so disturbing to watch, clear signs of human rights violation though. However in that third video , I had seen the original one, it was a foreign journalist who made a documentary about kashmir. Those women were protesting not against rape, they were protesting that their parents were taken by security forces. I had the original video link in youtube.

The audio segment embeeded in the video was that of a zionist named alex jones, who had a history of speaking discriminately against indians in all cases. Further i am surprised that you had posted a video which was completely out of the point the heading you were talking of, now it makes a question in my mind whether the videos you posted were genuine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:57 pm

For placing videos directly in your posts, use the "embed" option on the youtube website:

It is on the right hand side of the video when it plays in web browser.
Back to top Go down
https://kashmir.forumakers.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:18 pm

@matthew
thanks for the comment. which video are you specifically mentioning. could you reply to the post with "quote" so i know which video that is.
thanks
Back to top Go down
https://kashmir.forumakers.com
khan

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Kashmir should not be a part of damn India anymore where Gay / same sex is ligal now...shame to kashmir to be part of India.
Back to top Go down
HUMAN

PostSubject: GAY RIGHTS   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:23 pm

"Many people in India/The World would regard same-sex relationships as illegitimate."

In a vibrant democracy, we should all respect the personal choices of consenting adults.

Sex between consenting adults, whatever their orientation/religion should always remain a personal choice & private matter between those parties.

As a heterosexual Kashmiri Muslim I'm probably as far removed from gay matters as possible. But denying anyone their rights is an insult to all in any civilized democratic society.

We have a few of eunuchs/homosexuals(Laance) in Kashmir who although are given the right to conduct the serious issue of forging marriages yet are forbidden from expressing their basic human feelings,think about their rights as human beings. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bharat

PostSubject: Good work! - India   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Ha! Glad to see the Indian Army do what the parents of these so-called 'innocent' kids should have done long time ago = Give them all a Nice whacking!

Innocent kids doNOT throw stones at forces. Instead of making these kids go to study, the parents keep brainwashing them from childhood and sow hatred in their young minds. By doing this, they are only ruining their kids' future and when the same kids are taught a lesson for their ways, the same parents cry hoarse that the security persons are punishing their "innocent" kids.

I say, punish the parents more than the kids! It is bcoz of them that the kids are behaving like wannabe terrorists!
Back to top Go down
Bharat

PostSubject: Show the unedited version please   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:45 pm

The first video is tilted to show that the Indian forces are on the wrong side. I believe those kids must have done something no-so-kiddish to generate such a reaction.

Why dont u show the full version to generate a fair response!
Back to top Go down
Shahab

PostSubject: Shame on you Bharat to justify such heinous acts   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 pm

@ Bharat

You are behaving exactly like how the British behaved when they were colonizing India. Just like your British masters of that time, you are using the same hapless policies on us poor Kashmiris. Just as you glorify India today, the same way the British empire used to glorify itself about how it was in India's interest to be a part of a technologically/militarily/ethically advanced nation like United Kingdom/England. You Indians are doing the same thing in Kashmir and in some cases even worse......you had just one Jalianwala Bhag, we have had countless n countless of Jalianwala Bhags.

No matter how much you babble or twitter or glorify your wretched ruthless army, we Kashmiris will fight till the end for the right of self determination as promised to us at the UN by the Prime Minister of India Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
Quote :
Houn loth chaeneouk Zindaanas, su draav tatie te houn loth
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bharat

PostSubject: to Shahab   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Again to Shahad: GET REAL N GET A LIFE!

[deleted by admin: only Kashmiri or English allowed here]

Try figuring that out! lol!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : language)
Back to top Go down
Shahab

PostSubject: FOR BHARAT MAATA   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 am

Quote :
Yeli ratak ** ** ** Kasher seunz, Koumas gasi shakal asal......Yeli ratak ** Kasher seunz ** **, Koumas yei haeuss
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Shahab

PostSubject: Kashmir is for Kashmiris   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:16 am

Back to top Go down
SHAHAB

PostSubject: BLUNT TRUTH ABOUT INDIA   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:01 am

Watch this video....its an interview by Arundhati Roy and a must see.
Back to top Go down
SHAHAB

PostSubject: BLUNT TRUTH ABOUT INDIA   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:02 am

Code:
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/9/28/author_arundhati_roy_on_conflicts_and
Back to top Go down
avaice

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 am

it is such bullshit thats been happening in kashmir since the past 22 yrs (i say 22 yrs because that's when i started watching the news and as a young boy all i remember is violence). it's like they say same shit different day. the only reason the UN and the rest of the world has turned a blind eye on this issue is because majority of kashmiri's are muslims (at least the ones being tortured are). i know it sounds stupid to say the world is against muslims, but look around where ever there is a muslim or islam involved the torture continues and the unlawful occupation continues. all the people who can make a difference can say is find a solution for it but they'll do nothing to work towards a solution. i'd love to see pakistan treat a hindu majority area like the indians treat the kashmiris how the world would react to that. there will be sanctions and pakistan will be denounced as a nation and the super powers will help india invade pakistan and not only help the hindus in distress but destroy the rest of the country just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
katejohn

PostSubject: It is too much   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:12 pm

These posts show the brutality of Indian soldiers. They should be stopped by the powers of the world. Why they have closed their eyes on this side? although saying they are against terrorism but what about this terrorism. Every body should condemn Indian against her behavior with the kashimeeris.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Dianne

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 am

What I've seen is villages of Hindus, Sihks and even muslims laid waste and small dead children who were clubbed to death with their faces bashed in by islamic foreign invaders.
Back to top Go down
From Ind

PostSubject: good   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:40 pm

kashmir is a word which i hate most nowdays ...In true sense it has became a cancer to indian psyche ,economy and ideology..Hope those who want freedom get it as early as possible..It is an insult to us to call those uncontrolled minds ,real enemy of the country are having the honour of being Indian ..Flush them out with whatever heaven they have out of Indian psyche ..They are the real enemies not pakisthanies ..Cut those 6 district of harmone rich people and let them live in free heaven pakistan.. We dont want our tax money to be used to guard these antinational elements .I will bet for eternity they are not reliable ,,not only for India any country for that matter.. Sad once upon a time I used to think them as my fellowcountrymen in trouble..
Back to top Go down
From Ind

PostSubject: good   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 pm

kashmir is a word which i hate most nowdays ...In true sense it has became a cancer to indian psyche ,economy and ideology..Hope those who want freedom get it as early as possible..It is an insult to us to call those uncontrolled minds ,real enemy of the country are having the honour of being Indian ..Flush them out with whatever heaven they have out of Indian psyche ..They are the real enemies not pakisthanies ..Cut those 6 district of harmone rich people and let them live in free heaven pakistan.. We dont want our tax money to be used to guard these antinational elements .I will bet for eternity they are not reliable ,,not only for India any country for that matter.. Sad once upon a time I used to think them as my fellowcountrymen in trouble..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next