View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Amarnath Sadhus’ TA bill Rs 26 lakhs   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:35 am

Quote :

hated-in i read ur copy paste analysis form the source itself..those are personal views of a pandit i guess..
...the only problem with the analysis is lots of "if's" and "but's"...this analysis seems to be perfect for anyone who does not understand the region very well and who does not know the history of the state particularly at the time of partition with reference to this analysis...if u agree so much with the analysis without giving a thought then i have few questions for u..with what authority do u or the author say:
Quote :
Fifteen per cent of the state's Muslims live in the provinces of Jammu and Ladakh . They are non-Kashmiris, and by and large, they stand behind J&K's association with India.
..when u should know that it were the people of poonch who first declared there independence from the dogra maharaja rule and objected the accession to india..r u aware that poonch region is divided between india and pakistan for the same reason..???
...now there are many points which can be counter argued but can only be understood in the light of the history of the region...u say that shia's of kargil would want to merge with india rather than pakistan..now here is a problem..we are not talking here about kashmir acceding to pakistan but we are talking about independent kashmir..u should have atleast taken that into account while copy paste..the author in his analysis is discussing about the state acceding to pakistan which is not an issue here...the issue is complete independence..in that case what would be the option that kargil people would opt for..??
the problem is that u say poonch,rajouri,doda,kishtwar,bederwah..(these are all muslim regions of the state) will opt for india and i say they will opt for complete independence...then who is right or who is wrong..
we all have views here and i can counter argue very easily ur view points and u can do the same with mine..kashmir problem can be understood fully when u know its history or else one will be making castles in air...
i can asuure u the pandit fellow with the analysis knows the history fully well because then only u can keep ur views whether right or whether twisted on the table..we cnt argue on hypothetical bases and his analysis is hypothetical...
i am not trying to play a blame game but my only point is that give people a chance for themselves to decide.. these analysis dnt matter..if u give me weeks time i can come up with a same kind of analysis in favour of complete independence because that too would be hypothetical..
let the people decide themsleves...
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Sight of father protecting son numbed me, I didn’t feel the bullet wound’   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 am

Quote :
Srinagar, Sept 11: Fifty-year old Rafiq Ahmad felt nothing when a bullet fired by the CRPF troopers him in the shoulder, because, he says, he was numbed by the sight of the CRPF troopers savagely beating a man protecting his child from blows of the troopers.
Rafiq Ahmed was playing chess on August 25 in front of his home in Malbagh, Fateh Kadal when CRPF personnel trooped into the area and started beating up everyone who came in their way. Rafiq is diabetic and suffers from chronic back pain. Thus he was slow to respond to the onslaught of the troops.
“But when I tried to run I couldn’t move because I was moved when I saw that a man was protecting his child from their blows. Then CRPF men saw me and made a sign to his colleague who shot at me,” Rafiq said.
“Whenever I recall that moment, when that father was saving his child, I forget my pain. The faces of the father and the son haunt me,” Rafiq said
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Amarnath Sadhus’ TA bill Rs 26 lakhs   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:40 am

Quote :

Srinagar, Sep 11: While the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board is enriching its coffers by charging money from the poor ponywallas and roadside vendors in Pahalgam and Sonamarg, it is the state government that has to arrange with its own resources not only the security, healthcare, accommodation and other facilities for the Yatris, but even reimburse their transportation charges.
The Divisional Commissioner Jammu, in a two-page communication (No. 402/857/ANY-2008) Dated: 27.08-2008 has asked the Tourism Department to reimburse Rs 26 lakhs spent on the transportation of Sadhus from various parts of India to the Amarnath cave. The communiqué provides the details of the buses and other modes of transportation used for transporting the Sadhus to the cave along with the details of the expenditure for the same.
If the state Government is even today paying for everything to provide facilities to the Yatris, including reimbursing their bus fare, then what exactly is the role of the Shrine Board and for what purpose was the Baltal land needed? May be the Sangarsh Samiti has the answer.
Back to top Go down
Jehangir

PostSubject: Photographs of atrocities by Indian Forces In kashmir   Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:42 pm

There are some disturbing photos regarding the victims of recent agitation pasted by Doctors of Kashmir on their blog. www.kashmir-burning.blogspot.com. I would request all peace loving indian to visit the blog and see what the forces are doing in Kashmir with unarmed people.
Back to top Go down
sujatha

PostSubject: thanks jehangir   Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:45 pm

i will look it up .
Back to top Go down
ravi baj

PostSubject: nuke tham   Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 pm

i will suggest put all muslims in one place and nuke tham thats only salution same way as we did in ghujrat

Bham Bham Bholay
Back to top Go down
Jehangir

PostSubject: Nuke Muslim   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:29 pm

@Ravi
Seems Hitler has had a reincarnation.
SARFAROSHI KE TAMANA AB HAMAREA DIL MAIN HAY.
DEKNA HAI ZOR KITNA BAZUAE KATIL/(RAVI) MAIN HAY
@ Sujatha
Thanks for being a person with conscience. Seems it is missing in some
Back to top Go down
Mukhtar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:55 am

ravi baj wrote:
i will suggest put all muslims in one place and nuke tham thats only salution same way as we did in ghujrat

Bham Bham Bholay
As you sow, so shall you reap. Dont worry,you are getting it back in terms of bomb blasts in Hyderabad,Banglore,Gujrat and Delhi.
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Spare a thought for our Muslim brothers in India guys.....   Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:06 am

Quote :
Is there a Muslim mindset?
21 Sep 2008, 0007 hrs IST, Mohammed Wajihuddin,TNN

Print EMail Discuss New Bookmark/Share

Save Write to Editor Font Size:

Maulana Mahmoodul Hasan Qasmi comes from a family of freedom fighters. As a hakim (Unani doctor) and head of Anjuman Minhajul Rasool, a socio-religious organisation, he is highly respected in Mograpada, a Muslim ghetto in Andheri, Mumbai. In the small hours of September 1, roughly 50 plainclothes policemen, members of the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), came looking for Subhan Qureishi alias Tauqeer, the alleged mastermind of the serial bomb blasts in Ahmedabad and Delhi. The cops woke the maulana and began to interrogate him.

When the cleric denied all knowledge of Qureishi or Tauqeer, they dragged him like a common criminal to his bakery, a few minutes walk from his house. Qasmi was not allowed even to wear a pair of slippers and don his customary skull-cap. It was only later that a police search of the maulana's house yielded a photograph album showing the cleric with several senior Congress leaders, including Sonia Gandhi. The police realised he was probably well-connected. They left in a hurry, issuing dire warnings of hell to pay if Qasmi spoke out about the raid.

Though ATS Chief Hemant Karkare later apologised to the residents of Mograpada, especially its much respected cleric, the damage had been done. Random searches. Arbitrary arrests. Fake encounters. Muslims in India today live in fear. Fear of a state they think is becoming increasingly communal, and a media they regard as biased (except the Urdu press, also called the Muslim press).

“It is tough to be a Muslim today. The main concern is security,” says Mumbai-based activist and Islamic scholar Asghar Ali Engineer, who is currently travelling around the country. “Everywhere I go, I see how upset the Muslim intelligentsia is with the way the community is being treated.”

It is not hard to figure out why. It was Faiz Ahmed Faiz who described Independence after the pain of Partition with the memorable line: “ Yeh daagh daagh ujala, yeh shabguzida sehar/Woh intezar tha jiska, yeh woh sehar to nahi (This black-smeared light, this night-ridden morning/This is not the morning we had waited for).” Tragically, the darkness seems only to have spread over the years.

Urdu-language columnist Hasan Kamal says, “Just after Independence, Muslims were afraid to keep Urdu books in their homes lest they were labelled Pakistani sympathisers. After the 1971 war, the community shook off the guilt it had been carrying from the days of Partition. Now Muslims are once again being made to feel guilty — this time they're seen as sympathetic to the bombers.”

What has made matters worse is that the community hasn't benefited from India's rapid economic progress. Just recently, the Rajinder Sachar Committee report reinforced a truth many of us knew: Muslims are worse off than most other Indians. According to the committee, the literacy rate among Muslims in 2001 was 59.1%. This is far below the national average of 65.1%. The percentage of Muslim graduates from poor households going on to study further is lower than SCs/STs: 16% and 28% respectively. Shockingly, the only place where Muslims are “over-represented” is the country's prisons. In Maharashtra, the percentage of Muslim prisoners in all categories (17.5%) was way above their share of population (10.6%). In Gujarat, the ratio of Muslim population to jail inmates was 9 to 25.

“If the trend continues, we will have to soon build idgahs in jails,” says Pasha Patel, the BJP's lone Muslim MLC in Maharashtra, with ironic emphasis. But there is little sign that anything will change for the better. Most Muslims know the Sachar report is unlikely to be implemented in full. “The backward castes get reservations. Muslims get commissions,” commented a senior journalist in a recent column.

The cause of Muslim anger is not deprivation alone. It is also the sense of justice discriminating against them. “The conviction rate in Mumbai's 1993 blasts was over 80%, while in the post-Babri demolition riots in the city it was not even 0.8%. Many police officers whom the Srikrishna Commission found guilty were promoted,” says Javed Anand, co-editor, Communalism Combat and general secretary, Muslims for Secular Democracy.

When the state discriminates against a section of its citizens, it prepares fertile ground for retaliation. The disaffected easily twist a sacred idea, say jihad in the case of the Indian Mujahideen, and tailor it to justify inhuman acts. This is why the Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI), which started life in the womb of the peaceable, almost dull, Jamaat-e-Islami Hind in the 1970s, succeeded in exploiting many aggrieved Muslims' sense of insecurity. Playing up Muslim fears of being treated as the 'Other', SIMI radicalised a section of educated Muslim youth.

“ Hum yeh maan chuke hain ki hum do number ke shahri hain (We have now accepted that we are second-class citizens),” rues an otherwise moderate cleric, Maulana Zaheer Abbas Rizvi, secretary, All India Shia Muslim Personal Law Board. He says, “Intelligence agencies which are quick to discover the hand of Muslim terrorists after every blast don't show similar enthusiasm in investigating terrorist acts where Hindus are involved.”

It is obvious the agencies go soft when it comes to blast cases involving Hindu organisations. “In Nanded, in April 2006, two Bajrang Dal workers were killed while making crude bombs. A similar incident took place in Kanpur last month. Why haven't the authorities taken any action?” asks activist Ram Puniyani.

The sense of insecurity has further ghettoised the community. Ironically, these infrastructure-starved ghettos are labelled “mini-Pakistans”. Their residents don't get bank loans, a fact recognized by the Sachar report. Shabana Azmi may have sounded controversial and peevish when she recently revealed that she found it hard to buy a house in Mumbai with her husband Javed Akhtar because they were Muslims. But, ask any Muslim, and they will affirm it is true. Muslims do face discrimination when it comes to buying and renting houses in “Hindu” areas.

Some sociologists say Muslims are treated like pariahs in many places. Nobody knows this better than Vadodara-based scholar-activist J S Bandukwala. After he miraculously escaped a frenzied mob during the Gujarat riots of 2002, Bandukwala's university allotted him a government house in a block of four. “The moment I shifted there, all the occupants of the three houses in the block left. I felt as if I was an untouchable,” says Bandukwala, who has done a study on Juhapura, India's biggest Muslim ghetto with a population of over three lakh.

After the riots, Muslims from all over the city moved there. But despite the area boasting such a large number of potential customers, no bank wanted to open a branch in Juhapura. “After two Muslim MPs raised this question in Parliament following my appeal, Bank of India opened its branch there,” says Bandukwala.

Unfortunately, most Muslim ghettos across the country don't have crusaders like Bandukwala.

Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Indian Muslims????? My comments on Times Of India report   Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:23 am

Quote :
“ Hum yeh maan chuke hain ki hum do number ke shahri hain (We have now accepted that we are second-class citizens),” rues an otherwise moderate cleric, Maulana Zaheer Abbas Rizvi, secretary, All India Shia Muslim Personal Law Board.

Is this what we are going to become if we ever vote for integration with India. This comment from a prominent and widely respected Shia cleric is indeed alarming.

Quote :
It is obvious the agencies go soft when it comes to blast cases involving Hindu organisations. “In Nanded, in April 2006, two Bajrang Dal workers were killed while making crude bombs. A similar incident took place in Kanpur last month. Why haven't the authorities taken any action?” asks activist Ram Puniyani.

Is it not clear that the Government of India itself is a communal Government???

Quote :
The cause of Muslim anger is not deprivation alone. It is also the sense of justice discriminating against them. “The conviction rate in Mumbai's 1993 blasts was over 80%, while in the post-Babri demolition riots in the city it was not even 0.8%. Many police officers whom the Srikrishna Commission found guilty were promoted,” says Javed Anand, co-editor, Communalism Combat and general secretary, Muslims for Secular Democracy.

Why is justice partial and why are only the muslim criminals punished whereas the guilty Hindu officers given promotions. Is this the country which will safe-guard our interests?????

Quote :
“It is tough to be a Muslim today. The main concern is security,” says Mumbai-based activist and Islamic scholar Asghar Ali Engineer, who is currently travelling around the country. “Everywhere I go, I see how upset the Muslim intelligentsia is with the way the community is being treated.”

If this is the way that Government of India treats its own innocent muslim civilians, how will it treat us Kashmiris!!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:10 am

@all moderators.

I see a lot of blank posts on the forum. Please remember to write the reasons why the posts were deleted.
Remember we have to follow the fourm rules in moderating this forum, and the commenters have a right to know why their posts were deleted.

If this is not by any moderators, and is an issue with the forum, please let me know.

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://kashmir.forumakers.com
ABC_to_XYZ
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:05 am

[quote="Chinaar"]
Quote :
“ Hum yeh maan chuke hain ki hum do number ke shahri hain (We have now accepted that we are second-class citizens),” rues an otherwise moderate cleric, Maulana Zaheer Abbas Rizvi, secretary, All India Shia Muslim Personal Law Board.

Is this what we are going to become if we ever vote for integration with India. This comment from a prominent and widely respected Shia cleric is indeed alarming.

[quote="ABC"]
Quote :
I will disagree with the above quote, One has to come and see the day to day Life, I am not saying that all Mulsim are affluent but I no head of any Organization, but I have not seen any such discrimination,
Any discrimination based on religion is punishable by law.

Quote :

Is it not clear that the Government of India itself is a communal Government???

[quote="ABC"]
Quote :
If thats the Case then how can BJP not get a complete majority.
Or how 140 million muslims are living together.
This is not true, this is just rable rousing to divide people based on religion.

Quote :

Why is justice partial and why are only the muslim criminals punished whereas the guilty Hindu officers given promotions. Is this the country which will safe-guard our interests?????

ABC wrote:
Quote :
There is nothing like "Hindu Officer"
Any such descrimination is punishable by law.
We have reservation and quotas for SC/ST and backward classes.
No descrimination on religion basis.
There are always unhappy people who quote that they problem is because of there religion.
Even the most prominent likes of Cricket Mohammad Azaharuddin, Shabana Azmi has quoted as such.
Millions of common mass will just look at these Jokers who are millionare and then they quote that its religious descrimiation.
ED,Moharamm every festival is national holiday.
Muslims Religious laws related to marriage as special in Constitution.
How can it be said that there is descrimiation based on religion.

Quote :

If this is the way that Government of India treats its own innocent muslim civilians, how will it treat us Kashmiris!!!!!!!!!!

Sad

[quote="ABC"]
Quote :
This purely Rable Rousing'
All civilans are equal in front of Indian constiution.
And as far as Kashmir is concerend it enjoys a special status under ARticle 370, by which Kashmiris are virtually master of them selves.
There is no end to this "muslim" question.
The more you ask it, the more divide it will Create
We don't need Jinnahs .... We need Dr Abdul Kalam, We need Zakir Hussain, Mohammad Azarudding, Irfran pathan,
We need Maulana abdul Kalam, we need millions of good civilians

We need a India where a person is judged by this work and not by religion.
There is no untouchability no descrimiation based on gender.

No Eid passes by when I dont enjoy sivaiya ...
And no Diwali passes by when all my muslim friends dont come to my house for dinner.

Government is bound to be impartial by law.
Supreme court and all judiciary are imparital by law.
Common man is impartial by birth.

I agree that there are cases where communities have fought with each other, but In 60 years with 140 million population its unfair to say that its a norm and its way of life.
Back to top Go down
ABC_to_XYZ
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 am

guest wrote:
Comments are welcome. Why are Indians silent? Common comment on this now.

Request:- Please post videos in this category if you can find any.

Dear Friend,

Breaking a Curfew is wrong.

And police is not using harsh force here.
And the young guys are not abiding by law.

Dont be furious ... but police are for protection, In India we all respect them and dread them, they have the power as given by law to ensure that law if followed.

Whats is your expectation here?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm

@ABC_XYZ

Quote :
Government is bound to be impartial by law.
Supreme court and all judiciary are imparital by law.

I am sorry Sir, India is the best country in the world. No country can match India in both greatness and prestige. Everyday in J&K it sets examples of humanitarianism at the highest scale. Please Sir, come to Kashmir and enjoy/share some of this unbridled love that the Indian nation has for us.
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:00 pm

Chinaar wrote:

Please Sir, come to Kashmir and enjoy/share some of this unbridled love that the Indian nation has for us.

Or the general hatred and religious fanaticism of separatists which is only supported by Pakistan and Taliban and which is the primary cause of thousands of deaths in Kashmir Valley along with ethnic genocide of Kashmiri Pandits.

And do make up your mind whether you are trying to kick us out of invite us in.
Back to top Go down
hated-in
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 pm

correction:
Or the general hatred and religious fanaticism of separatists which is only supported by Pakistan and Taliban and which is the primary cause of thousands of deaths in Kashmir Valley along with ethnic genocide clensing of Kashmiri Pandits.

And do make up your mind whether you are trying to kick us out of invite us in.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:27 am

@ hated Indian

Quote :
do make up your mind whether you are trying to kick us out of invite us in

I assume from your comments that you are most likely a dis-illusioned Kashmiri Pandit. I understand your dis-enchantment and believe me my brother, I want you back in Kashmir forever as it is only in Kashmir that you will continue to be a Kashmiri irrespective of your religion. Whether your children tomorrow marry a muslim Kashmiri or a Hindu Kashmiri, they will continue to be Kashmiris (with their language, ethos,culture etc intact)......However in the present scenario, your come back is a bit difficult, in my opinion (you may refute it as much as you want) the only way that you can come back soon is to denounce Indian policies in Kashmir and stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers for our demand of independence.

Also if you want that J&K should always have Kashmiri pandits as its constituents, supporting india will lead you nowhere but onto a path of self-obliteration as you will disappear in the vast ocean of the Indian gene pool.

Today because of your unconditional support to the dubious Indian policies in Kashmir (sadly because of your religious affiliation with the Hindu majority India), your community is in a continual state of disintegration.

My very own ancestry is Aryan Brahminic and thus I share your genes n blood. Please do not let fanatic Hindutva blind-fold you any further.

You as a Kashmiri Pandit belong amongst us and we as your brothers of the same blood are waiting for you with open arms, the only thing that you have to do is stop being a scape-goat for indian hegemony in J&K just like many Kashmiri Muslims will have to stop being pawns for the evil Pakistanis.

Our future together depends upon J&K being an independent entity, otherwise we will continue on this nefarious path of violence and destruction. unfortunately, the first community to be totally imbibed into the dravidian gene pool will be the Kashmiri Pandits. I am not a rascist and love all human beings but I have a right to protect my ethnicity whether I am a Kashmiri Pandit or a Muslim.

I pray to the lord that he gives you enlightenment in the form of pure knowledge and you see beyond the scope of religion and India/Pakistan.

Regards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Another video   Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Kashmir war crimes by Indian army..where is world's conscience
Back to top Go down
rptr

PostSubject: Its not war crime   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 am

Yes its clear that mob is instigating the official
There is no question that mob is causing law and order problem in here.
Police is there to maintain law and order.
We dont see any problem in this video, thats the way it should be.

There is no war, hence no war crime.

These are riots created by misguided mobs, Cops have to control it.
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 pm

i am sure it is not the duty of CRPF to attack an ambulance carrying injured to the hospital even if i agree with the rest of your statement..???
...the white van in the video is an ambulance...!!
am i wrong or right??
Back to top Go down
rptr

PostSubject: @peace   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 pm

@peace

you are right they should not "attack" Ambulance, and infact they have not.

I have seen the video thrice, frame by frame, they are checking the ambluance, and yes its true that there too many jawans just for one ambulance, but still I dont see that they are doing any beating by lathis, taking driver off, breaking its front window or its side mirrors,

Yes they are "checking" the ambulance and not attacking at least in this video.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:06 am

@ABC_XYZ

What is your intention exactly by making false posts under the name of "rprtr"?
I have not warned you in the other thread even though you used two user names "united" and "ABC_XYZ"

I can see the IP addresses of all posters for your information.

Refrain from using multiple usernames and pretending to be rprtr.
(who is our old fried "reporter" by the way)
Back to top Go down
http://kashmir.forumakers.com
ABC_to_XYZ
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: @Admin   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 am

I didnt knew that "rptr" is locked user name.
I wrote the the second response with rptr since the first one also I wrote with rptr.

I dont login to forum always, so I use what ever name come to my mind.

But ok I will login with ABC and then write,

You may delete my two post by rptr if that settles the issue.

Thanks.,
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 am

hahahahaha...ABC,united,rprtr..bhai whats the propaganda going on..
as for the video i would salute ur judgement..if u say they were only checking the ambulance then i need to accept it...i have the jpeg of the same scene as well but i am sure its of no use to show it to u..
i accept it sir...maybe thats the way they are trained to check medical vehicles..
Back to top Go down
ABC_to_XYZ
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: @peace   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:20 am

@peace

I am glad that u got amused.

But truly speaking its a loophole in the system you got to accept that.

And i have no reservations to say that all aliases are mine (rptr, united, ABC) while ABC is my user name
I am accepting it, even though I can get away by saying that my computer is a public computer used by my friends who are writing it from this common machine, hence different user names.

My 90 pc post are with united, but I dont log on always.

I dont think that should be that big issue.

On the side note, this can be misused by anyone in the forum like using Anon,Anon2,kilo etc to write the comments as they are guests.

@Admin
What need to truly done to avoid this that Admin should enforce to have username created, before they can participate in this forum.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir   

Back to top Go down

Videos of Brutality by Indian Soldiers Occupying Kashmir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next