Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kashmir vs India

Go down 
+4
Admin
Mukhtar
Koshur
peace
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mir

Kashmir vs India - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashmir vs India   Kashmir vs India - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:59 pm

So you sifted through every record of Kashmiri separatist news reports and their statements ever made to come up with your argument that no one ever talks about Tibet?

This is a forum for Kashmiri independence. We remin focused on Kashmir, but sympatise with Tibet.
Back to top Go down
pagan

PostSubject: Kashmir is free   Kashmir vs India - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Kashmir is already independent ? So what is this Kashmir fighting for ?
Back to top Go down
the_unheard_voice

PostSubject: SUCHI, Your argument is based on a flawed theory.   Kashmir vs India - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Suchi,

The very foundation of your argument is laid on the theory that 'poor' Indian soldiers did not have a way to distinguish between armed and unarmed Kashmiris. That, they were compelled to check I-Cards and that is what made them unpopular in the masses. Well, this is nothing short of ridiculous. You are telling us that all the opposition that the Indian troops face in Kashmir is because they check I-Cards. I mean this is absurd. Do you have any idea what misery the Indian troops have let loose on Kashmiri civilians in the past 20 years. Do you know how many innocents have been killed and how many have disappeared? Do you know how badly an average kashmiri wants the Indian soldier out of here? No, it is not because he does not want to show his I-Card!
You seem to sympathize with your 'poor' Indian troops who are posted away from their home. Well, what about those that they have raped. Do you think they suspected them to be militants as well? Tell me how can a zilch hindi speaking army personnel abuse a son in front of his mother? How can he eve tease my sisters who have no choice but to walk right through them?
You have to understand that Kashmiris are not begging, they are asking for what is theirs. It was their right to choose a side and it was snatched from them. Their right to self determination. What India is doing is acting selfish. For what they call a jewel in their crown they are prepared to do anything, bad or worse or worst.

And remember you don`t shoot an unarmed procession and say .. oops shout here, shout there, fire here , fire there .. kill there kill there only. It is all planned. When you open fire on a procession, it is well thought out and chalked upfront. It is not that your 'poor' soldiers can`t figure out whether they are shooting living men with souls or playing a video game!!!
Back to top Go down
reprtr

PostSubject: Re: Kashmir vs India   Kashmir vs India - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 am

@unheard voice

Welcome to the forum, and well said!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashmir vs India   Kashmir vs India - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kashmir vs India
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3