Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feb 25, 2011 @hinnac who would have noticed his absence if he hadn't been such a drama queen about going. Anyway, good riddance :-D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rprtr

Feb 25, 2011 @hinnac who would have noticed his absence if he hadn't been such a drama queen about going. Anyway, good riddance :-D Empty
PostSubject: Feb 25, 2011 @hinnac who would have noticed his absence if he hadn't been such a drama queen about going. Anyway, good riddance :-D   Feb 25, 2011 @hinnac who would have noticed his absence if he hadn't been such a drama queen about going. Anyway, good riddance :-D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 am

@hinnac who would have noticed his absence if he hadn't been such a drama queen about going. Anyway, good riddance :-D

in reply to:
@abdullah_omar I don't get why they do the "I'm going to unfollow you" lark. Just do it. It's not as if you're going to beg them to stay!
Back to top Go down

Feb 25, 2011 @hinnac who would have noticed his absence if he hadn't been such a drama queen about going. Anyway, good riddance :-D
Page 1 of 1