HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feb 24, 2011 @Gaamuk I tend not to pay much attention to what people living in England have to say, he should be here serving his people, not earning ús

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rprtr

PostSubject: Feb 24, 2011 @Gaamuk I tend not to pay much attention to what people living in England have to say, he should be here serving his people, not earning ús   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 pm

@Gaamuk I tend not to pay much attention to what people living in England have to say, he should be here serving his people, not earning ús

in reply to:
Gaamuk
Gaamuk
@abdullah_omar ur say?
Back to top Go down
qasim

PostSubject: Re: Feb 24, 2011 @Gaamuk I tend not to pay much attention to what people living in England have to say, he should be here serving his people, not earning ús   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Omar himself was born in UK, hasn't spent his childhood here, did his schooling from India, his parents lived overseas, his mother is British, all his sisters are married to non-muslim non-Kashmiris and live outside Kashmir. And he doesnt speak Kashmiri!!

And he has the audacity to question this Kashmiri doctor living in UK!
Back to top Go down

Feb 24, 2011 @Gaamuk I tend not to pay much attention to what people living in England have to say, he should be here serving his people, not earning ús
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1