Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rejected comments from truth be told blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yousuf

Rejected comments from truth be told blog Empty
PostSubject: Rejected comments from truth be told blog   Rejected comments from truth be told blog Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 am

Well why you forget what you did to Kashmiri Pandits. Who were at one time your own Blood. You need not to be reminded all this. However I appreciate the comments you wrote . At least some Intelligence has dawned on you. Allah tala has not put as yet complete Talla on your Brain. You are getting a bit tolerable to me. After all you are Kashmiri with little Kashmiri Pandit blood still circulating in your veins from your ancestries.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1:26 PM
umm wat 2 say!!!
I got the link for this blog frm Facebook, dunno y i minded to go through it amidst my xams n took d pain f googlin who is Yousuf Abdullah n who looted Kashmir when, how many muslims were there bfre some xyz fkin ruler forced them to take islam...
N some conclusions: Yousuf n Chinaar, brothers please go through ur history books once(n nw please don say that indian government has burnt al d libraries n skuls in J & K Razz) instead f readin craps written by ppl LIKE u.

Its really heart breaking to see u ppl partyin n abusin d death of soldiers who are there to protect our nation...

N ur notion f generalisin entire army with some retards who may be involved in shameful acts suxx...
Lemme knw ur generalization thesis on a particular community after the terrorist attacks on innocent ppl in varanasi, mumbai, gujarat n nw recently in pune...
How wil u justify the brutal murder f innocent ppl by those terrorists a.k.a Kashmiri Refugees. Whats their crime!!! Can't u use ur damn eyeballs n see the tears in their relatives eyes. N please dont try to justify these acts by sayin that people in J & K are suffering the same fate, god damn where in your book of logic is written if someone hurts u then go and kill innocent people who dont even about it.

N u talk f muslims killed n burnt in gujarat riots(i regret what happened, just tryin to enlighten you), hv u frgotten hw al dis even strtd!!! settin up a closed bogggie filld with carsewaks on fire was not a very harmonal act.

And to conclude would just like to add...

Helping Hands are better than the Bunch of Idiots siting infront of their laptop criticising the system.

If you feel you cause is so noble and widely supported come up, raise a state-wide movement that will give your state freedom.

I m sorry if my language was offensive but couldn't help with that after reading your blog.

Enjoy Blogging, its always good to read thoughts of distant people Smile
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 6:17 AM
Very well said all terrorist acts must be strongly condemned irrespective of being unleashed by State terrorism read Indian Terrorism or committed by so called Non State actors. The timing is very accurate as Indo-Pak is resuming the dialogue. Reminds of Chattisinghpura massacre in which 35 innocent Sikhs were ruthlessly killed by Indian Army followed by Pathribal killings wherein the latter were labelled as Pak National (terrorist) and responsible for Sikh Massacre and later it was found that they were innocent civilians of the local area. Their bodies were mutilated to hide their identity. All this was done on the arrival of former President of USA Bill Clinton on his visit to India. Rest is history. Now a thorough post-mortem is need to find out the whereabouts of so called Indian Mujahideen or Deccan Mujahideen again reminds of unknown Al Faran who killed some foreign tourists to malign Kashmir Freedom Struggle.

Indian needs to realise that Kashmiris are not bound or for that matter must not be apologetic to anybody. Kashmir was/ is and will be the dispute on the face of this earth irrespective of what happens where and when or how or what? Hence no No Elevens can affect Kashmir cause, which is as truthful as divine revelation.
Publish Reject
(JHIYA) 2:29 AM
All muslims are madarchods.Islam is the biggest ,cruelist and most devilish religion the world have ever seen.

I wish that all christian countries unite together to blast up all the islamic countries,for attaining world peace.

Islam is the only one religion that has the word
"Kafir" which indicates dis loyalty to other religions.

I wish that all muslims must have brutal death.
Publish Reject
(Manoj Pandey) 2/14/10
Guys..... i dont' understand the people who are talking abot seperate Kashmir seems to be a minority..... as more than 60% of J&K people came out to vote in last election...... so i iam assuming they are looking to be a part of India i guess
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/14/10
who cares about the kashmir struggle? no one. its not worth anyones time.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/14/10
if kashmir was independant, you would have no economy and only poverty.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/14/10
We muslims need to stop Taliban. They are a greater evil than India. They have made our country hell, killed innocent people and cannot be trusted a minute.

watch this vedio of Taliban abusing our women.

Imran Hussain
Pakistan
Publish Reject
(Imran Hussain) 2/14/10
Civilized, Tolerate and Peace. These words can never be associated with Islam or the so-called followeres of this religion.

Wherever you guys are, you create havoc. From India, Afghanistan, US, Russia, China, Africa, everywhere! It clearly shows that the problem is there in you guys, not the rest of us!

When you are minority, you ask for secularism and when you are majority, you want an Islamic state. You cannot live with any other religion and even if you are the only religion, you keep fighting among yourselves! Strange people!

The whole world is losing patience of Muslim Fanaticism each day. The way they are behaving, its going to an Open war between you guys and the Rest of the World soon!
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/13/10
The death of 17 Indian soldiers due to heavy snow is sad.

I would be happier if they had died fishting the terrorists. We have lost a few of our soldiers but have killed several terrorists too.

Secondly the reason that Muslim Kashmiris are happy and rejoicing their death speaks about their 'tehjeeb' something that their religion has never learned.

Here is the fact, we all Indians give 1% of our taxes towards the development iof Kashmir. Foiod/vegetables etc prices are cheapest in Kashmir and all this is coming from our pockets. Whicle th rest of India is sufering from a huge price increase, kashmiris still enjoy cheap prices.

People who write hate about India in this blog are surviving because India has 'let them survive'. Saale jis thali mein khate hain usi mein cheed karte hain haramzade , this is the truth f Islam.........a religion that has backstabbed everyone including their fathers.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/13/10
Kashmiri Bro's... I being Indian seriously don’t understand your point of view. India is peace loving and has never first attacked a country. It is a secular though it had the option of declaring itself Hindu. India believes Kashmir rightfully belongs to India. In fact the entire Pakistan belonged to the undivided India. It were the Muslims from central Asia who invaded India first. India does not believe that the innocent Muslims of India (who were their descendants or forcibly converted by them then) should pay for the mistakes committed by those invaders.

Coming to the point of killing/rape of the innocent Kashmiri youths by Indian Solders (though 1,50,000 is exaggerated claims), it is disgusting even for we Indians. If proved the criminals among the solders will be severely punished by India. Unfortunately the Justice system of India is slow for any case (for example the Mumbai bomb blast) and there is no bias against Kashmiri people.

But Let me assure you that India is going in the right direction and the people of Kashmir SHOULD fight for speedy justice for the Kashmiris (who are not militants) killed by the Indian Solders, which for sure is UNAUTHORISED killings (I will also take up the cause)

I also recommend you watch the movie "Shaurya" by Samar Khan which will give an unbiased picture of the situation in Kashmir.
Publish Reject
(Subbaiah Biddanda) 2/12/10
Mr.CM, your Govt. is not delevering the desired results. The people are made to suffer by the pro militant leaders by forcing them to observe bandh and hartals every now and then. Your Govt. machinary seems to be helpless at times and the so called huriat leaders like Geelani Sahib and others are running a parallel Govt. these leaders have taken the people of the kashmir valley for a ride. My suggestion is that these leaders should be shifted away from the valley to some Kala pani like Jails so that the peace loving population of kashmir can stablise themselves and live a peaceful life. There may be protests for few days but people will forget thereafter.
Thanks.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/12/10
kashmir is my birth place...My heart beats for kashmir but the condition you have make you are sole responsible for it. Because of ppls like you we never get independence, peaceful state,growth of state,education,employment,aggriculture,economy.. nothing in the name of jihaad you few ppls brainwashed my kashmiri brothers...if we got azaad kashmir also what we get...few more jehadi and sucide bomber or terrorists from our neighbour?? (who can't control there own independece.)huh...today we kasmiri youths stuck..because of few people...we cannot get peace to live or peace to die for ever.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/12/10
kashmir is my birth place...My heart beats for kashmir but the condition you have make you are sole responsible for it. Because of ppls like you we never get independence, peaceful state,growth of state,education,employment,aggriculture,economy.. nothing in the name of jihaad you few ppls brainwashed my kashmiri brothers...if we got azaad kashmir also what we get...few more jehadi and sucide bomber or terrorists from our neighbour?? (who can't control there own independece.)huh...today we kasmiri youths stuck..because of few people...we cannot get peace to live or peace to die for ever.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/12/10
"They're not welcome anymore. Why are they still here?"

To reclaim the land that also belongs to Kashmiri hindus. Why should we give up our state, our land?
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/11/10
Whose life? Whose land? Whose blood? Who is slaugh... (JHIYA) 2/11/10
Dear sir
I m 1 of ur state citzen speaking.Its very sad 2 c such kind of atmosphere in ur government espeacially in hospitals tht is G.P.PANTH the only children hospital in kahmir.I was totally shocked 2 c tht one bed was alloted 2 4 children.Even there r 4 attendents allowed with 1 kid from this it would b clear to U tht hw crowded would b the ward.The condition of the hospital is very bad ,people spit on the walls Of hospital n staff doesnt mind if they do so. There r no rules n regulations implied and when u enter the hospital its as if u r entering a SMC .Hope fully u ll c to this matter urgently cause its only THE COMMON MANS SUFFERING. N convey my message 2 the health minister tht is MR.Ghulam nabi azad Sahib who should have been looking into it from the very begining.
yours
COMMON MAN
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/11/10
I think you simply don't want to put it here as you aren't sure if you can answer the questions I have raised. Infact, you aren't sure how would a difference in opinion of a Kashmiri on your blog be perceived by others reading your blog.

After posting such heinous language for my countrymen, it's funny you say that my comments are hateful and don't meet your standards. Our army is protecting our country from infiltration from terrorists. I hear first hand accounts of what has happened and happens in Kashmir from my family members, so I know how misleading these blogs are.

India will not disintegrate with or without Kashmir. Our soldiers are fighting for a noble cause and I pray for their well being.

I am proud to be a Kashmiri and more than that proud to be an Indian.

- BChuzHindutani
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/11/10
Time to drop a nuke on Kashmir and put all you ignorant bums out of your misery. Stupid whiners, why don't you quit complaining and accept that you are a part of a dynamic country with a vibrant economy.
Or would you rather herd goats for the rest of your lives?
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/11/10
hmmm...I am a Kashmiri and a proud Indian. Since everyone is expressing their opinion, here is mine...your blog is a shame. I

pity you and your viewpoint really. Infact, I am wondering if this blog is affiliated by the likes of LET as you sound like a

big supporter of the cause of jihad yourself. Or perhaps you are constantly being brainwashed.

You say that India is supressing you. Well sir, I am a woman and everything this Kashmiri woman has is because she is an

Indian. My mother had the same rights in Srinagar when Kashmir was peacefully a part of India. Just look at what you jihadis

have done to the place. Can a woman live without fear in that place anymore? No, and it is not because of the army but

because of people whom you call as freedom fighters.
My friends and loved ones were driven out of Kashmir by the backstabbers like you who want the whole land to yourselves. You

are the traitors.

India will not disintegrate. If you do not understand why India is one, what is the significance of the states being

together, that's because you are blind. Every state might have a different language but we relish each others cuisines,

music, clothes and above all we share the same values and sentiments. We are damn lucky to be born in this diverse country.

Don't point fingers at India if you do not understand my country. You are just a traitor who is blowing issues out of

proportion and trying to mislead people. I don't say there have not been unfortunate incidents but if you can see these few,

its hard for me to believe that you cant see the millions others commited by your jihadis and Pak led militants. Infact, all

this started only after you traitors started millitancy in the area and killed innocent people in the name of religion.

You say why should you be with India, I say why should we give up on something that is ours. We will not.

You are happy that Indian soldiers lose their lives in a snowstorm, you want India to disintegrate? India is spending

millions every year for the rights and independence lost to the villians who are brainwashing you, our soldiers are fighting

for a noble cause. I pray for their well being and I am proud them. You on the other hand are a shame.

Btw...if Kashmir ever gets the "independence" you are hoping for (which will be never), I shall watch. I shall watch when

Taliban takes over you, kills, rapes and finishes you and brings you and your generations to right senses. At that time, you

will go begging to UN to be re-united with India. Do you even have an idea how will you protect yourselves from Pak or China,

do you even know how will you run the state, provide for food and jobs for the people? Or perhaps you have plans to make it a

terrorist state anyway? Without India's support, Kashmir will become a training ground for millitants and one day another

Afghanistan.

I chose to be Indian forever. And I pray that we win back the Kashmir that belongs to India and traitors like you are driven

out so that peace can prevail in my beautiful land.

- BChuzHindutani
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/11/10
hmmm...I am a Kashmiri and a proud Indian. Since e... (Anonymous) 2/11/10
hmmm...I am a Kashmiri and a proud Indian. Since e... (Anonymous) 2/11/10
madarchod pakistan ka randi ke padish,sala tum katua jahan jate hu aape mai chuda chalu kar date ho. Pakistan america ka se bhek mangta rahta hai aur tum phatu pecha sa var karte ho.aabe gand me dam hai tu to sako aapni pakistan ki randi foj ke sath samne se vaar karo.
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/10/10
hey...u..all...
Who ru al????????????

Indian or pakistani's...
u bastered....

that not fuunny that u celebrates on Indian troops death...
If u wanna celebrate...than just go to Pak...& celebrate there....
U know wt pak people never accept u as u're Indian Muslims....they don't understood u as true Muslims...

So..wakeup Kids...&...Live in reality that U all're Indians...
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/10/10
It may sound a hoax, weird. But very well said. I ... (JHIYA) 2/9/10
Are you talking about Pakistan Occupied Kashmir here?
Publish Reject
(Naresh) 2/6/10
Dear Sir/Madam,
We got Married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter born 09/07/2005. My wife and she’s family given me 498a/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, it’s not true case, believe me. My wife are engaged/Affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Manager) his house front of my house, all the matters are know every person in my village, and also they given me written about my character. When my wife goes outside form my house near about many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees taken. Not taken my daughter, daughter is now in my house. My wife doing the 498a case’s date 31/08/2009 and I arrest 06/09/2009, court give me bail at 19/09/2009 my 1st court date is 16/10/2009 done. 2nd court date is 04/01/2010 done. Next court date is 07/07/2010 at Barasat court. Some proof (20 pcs. s.m.s., picture with the boy and a c.d.) has me about my wife and the boy that they are in illegal relation. Believe me I and my family love much more to my wife. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother see 1st time and she arrange my marriage, and Mother told me they are very poor so what? After marriage she is my family member, believe me not a single word is wrong. Before marriage my family not see my wife’s family, now we understand/also see that she’s family are very bad. My wife, she’s family and the boy they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family understands all the affair matter. But my wife still now not agree she wants to marry to the boy. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 4 years old having severe "Ashtama Disease, depends on INHEALER, here political Hide & seek game is going on & the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that I’m not taken back my wife. I take a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what happened next? Now I went to punishment the boy. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter and relief/save me and my family. And . My wife given me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, date 16/12/2009. 1st Class Judicial Magistrate at Sealdah. 1st court date is 15/01/2010 done, 2nd court date is 12/02/2010.
Thanks
Dear Sir/Madam,
Actually I’m 100 percent victim, so I went to knowing my matter all the Indian and others. I write my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B, C.M. in W.B., CBI in W.B, CID in W.B, Governor in W.B, and President in India. P.M. in India, Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, my nation, all of the news channels, and all press, and many more, (anybody can’t help me/proper investigation) absolutely you also, I think you can help me, so I write to you. I’m Punishment + harassment Without Crime.

With kindest regards,
Dipak Kumar Adhikari
Tegharia(Dhali Para),NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.
P.O. Hatiara. Kolkata-700059 Email: dipakadhikari_59@yahoo.com PH. 9836149983
W.B. India.
Publish Reject
(Dipak) 2/5/10
Everyone has their favorite way of using the inter... (charles) 2/4/10
Everyone has their favorite way of using the inter... (charles) 2/4/10
Ways to Influence People Online and Make Them Take... (davidbaer) 2/3/10
u should have been active in shopian agitation- we know each other very well- rebel of kashmir ;we will meet inshaallah
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/3/10
mr koshur -u have mole on cheek-;didnt kow u can write like this -i got u -u know me also very well-there should be more on list -and the nip is lost on this blog
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 2/3/10
Again in this governance the kashmiris are being dicriminated.this time in Institute of hotel management Rajbagh.The principal is working at his will and playing with the kashmiri apllicants who have applied for the Assistant lecturer posts there.There is no body to enquire and ask his activities.Competitive kashmiri aspirants are being kept away and the jobs are given to less experienced and fresh youth who are from outside the Valley.The Kashmiri Applicants who are more competent and experienced are deliberately being eliminated without any reason and the things are being kept confodential so that no one could go to court and challenge untill the conspiracy is completed.That How every Tom and Dick is playing with deserving youth of Kashmir and the Leadrers of Kashmir are handicapped and so are our administrators.The director Tourism who is also the Chairman of the institute doesnot bother to ask him as he has already adjusted some of his relatives on the contract there.So he is mum and only interested in the events where he can make some money
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/31/10
I wonder why Gillani's name isn't there any sane person will know that he is a double agent he is getting security from Indian troops ,Indian Govt. is paying for his medical expenses he even rides in the car provided by Indian Govt, in which he goes to all places to talk about pakistan what a hypocrite.
I want his son to come down from his luxurious life in U S A and join the people in Kashmir. Leave all the facilities provided to him by Indian govt then he is true representative of Kashmiri cause.
otherwise he is just another Indian douche bag fooling Kasmiri people
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/31/10
Sorry to intrude here. I have written an article on Kashmir. It is my personal perspective on Kashmir. Do read

Publish Reject
(Admin) 1/30/10
Alright,I gave up! but where the hell is omar Abdullah???
Publish Reject
(owaisbhat) 1/26/10
Alright! I gave up, but where the hell is Omar Abd... (owaisbhat) 1/26/10
well done yousuf bhai...
calls for salutation.
it is almost impossible to make a list of culprits since the culprits r countless.
wat abt S A Geelani, sajad lone, yasin malik,umar farooq...
i mean they definitely deserve a place in the list.
Publish Reject
(city of gods "sopore") 1/26/10
tethys sea was supposedly ocean that had started d... (behjat) 1/25/10
If Israel cannot claim Palestine. Even descendants of mughals cannot claim Kashmir as it was occupied by force and the original
Pandits were wiped out. Just because you stayed on a land for a few hundred years and tell a million lies cannot distort the Truth
or History -- NOT selective History.

So, it is the Pandits and the Ladakhis - the original inhabitants of the land to decide the
fate of OUR land. It is shameful that the mughals invaded our land and have the audacity not only to take a Pakistan and
Bangladesh but also claim to be the "rightful" owners of Kashmir as well. And mind you, it IS a religious issue, that is
why only you are asking for an independent state, not the Pandits or the Buddhists.If you have guts, answer this!
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/24/10
this is a totally sick note
Publish Reject
(Gopal Krishna) 1/22/10
Ajaz Ahmad Kashmiri said,
"it is tough for you as Kashmiri is a very very different from any Indian language....Our language, georgraphy, climate, culture,..everything is different from India.At least Malyalam, Kanadda and Tamil has got some similarities....but even then, that should not stop us from being friends..."

Kashmiri language might be as different from other North Indian languages, as South Indian languages are different from them. But in saying that every thing about Kashmir is different from India, you are forgetting about the original Kashmiris, the Pandits. Do you want to say that a Pandit is different from a UP Brahman, or a Tamil Brahman? Do you want to say that the culture and religion of a Kashmiri Hindu, a Bengali Hindu and a Tamil Hindu are as alien? If you want to say that, then go ahead. Because that isn't true, Period. Just as an example - Kashmiri language was originally written in the Sharda script. Sharda is a traditional Hindu name for women in Bengal. This is a small example. Now you go ahead and say that Kashmir is as different from India as Britain is from India. I will only hope that you open your mind.
Publish Reject
(Yogi) 1/20/10
sajad is not the son of JKLF leader but of Abdul Gani LOne chaieman of People Conerence ..before acting as a pseudo wise intellectual get ure facts straight...n Koshur why is he still around...about time he practiced what he preached...time for Shahadat buddy...if ever his will be called that!
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/14/10
this is a pure vicious thinking and nothing to do with facts..What makes you think that mass graves if any are handiwork of Indian troops..if they wish they could have easily burned the dead bodies thus leaving no proof..
your whole article if based on "if"...
"dil ko kush rakhne ka Ghalib yeh Khayal accha hai"..anyways, for me it was like reading a Humorous write up...
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/14/10
@yusuf,
I hope now at least you are understanding the meaning of cult and cult formation. When diverse views are not allowed and naive people are subjected to the whims and fancies of the person who has control.
this is just Your blog, your contol, your cult.
i thought you had matured over a period of time, but u have lost it buddy.
-corekashmiri
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/12/10
@Yousuf,
Why dont you let the readers decide what is truth and what is propaganda.
Hitler and Jinnah also had similar mentalities becoz they thought they knew the best for their people and history is witness to the fact how wrong they were.
don't put yourself in the same boat.
learn to accept the truth.
this is what is known as cult mentality. anything which you dont agree with is wrong and propaganda and what you think is right, eh??

-cheers
@corekashmiri
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/11/10
Kashmir will always remain part of india.No matter to what amount of false propaganda you make......every indian will kick your asses out if you ever put an eye on kashmir
Publish Reject
(Anonymous) 1/10/10
@yousuf, This is my 2nd comment on "Akhand Bharat" but alas you couldn't read it and nor will you read this. What the owner of this blog is doing to our discussions is what the so called separatists and Pakistanis are doing to Kashmiris like you.
Suppress Info which speaks of truth, kill the secular history of kashmir.Confuse the local population into believing that they are under bondage. Create an environment by acts of terrorism,kill economy, kill people, anything which creates fear and confusion of people. Unite them in the name of religion in the beginning as there is no other truth which they can sell to unite them. Put all the blame on Indian armed forces which were not there in the first place till terrorism started.
And thats exactly whats happening in our discussions here.
And to some extent I am happy, because it means that I have managed to convince the owner of this blog to see the stark truth of reality, which he desperately is still trying not to accept. "Truth-be-told" dear.
Truth will Prevail, no matter what and no matter how long. Koran says that.
regards
-Corekashmiri.
Back to top Go down
jan

PostSubject: Re: Rejected comments from truth be told blog   Rejected comments from truth be told blog Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Some of the comments should have beeb allowed..no problem with them
Back to top Go down
Kashmiri

PostSubject: Reply   Rejected comments from truth be told blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Don't try to Islamicise the Blogging as well. Try to learn from others and keep your eyes and ears open to learn and accept the reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected comments from truth be told blog   Rejected comments from truth be told blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected comments from truth be told blog
Page 1 of 1