HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Autonomy is the best solution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khan
Guest



PostSubject: Autonomy is the best solution   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:00 am

I feel that autonomy is the best solution to the Kashmir issue for the following reasons:

1. We already have a ready market for our handicrafts and fruits in India. If Kashmir were to gain independence, India might impose steep tariffs which would make our goods very expensive for ordinary indians to afford.

2. We have the Indian knowhow in building our infrastructure such as roads and bridges which we would have to build ourselves should we gain independence.

3. If we stay as a completely autonomous state of India, all the IAS officers would have to leave Kashmir, leaving us to manage our internal affairs without any interference from the central governmentt. If this happens, then we dont have to worry about defence as we would have to spend a lot of our budget on defence should we become independent.

4. Autonomy means that we only surrender defence, foreign affairs and communications. the rest we handle ourselves.

I think this is a workable solution as we will be in a win-win situation because India protects our borders, and cannot interfere internally, and we manage our local affairs ourselves.

Vote for National Conference in the coming elections as they will make this happen; and Omar Abdullah is promising this will happen so let's give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Autonomy is the best solution   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:39 pm

y do u worry about the indian market..u should remember that our historical markets are not in india but across pakistan..our main market used to be rawalpindi via jehlum valley road which is accessible 12 months a year...we were never dependent on india or indian markets but they have made us through there policies...and u tell me what else is there except defence,communication and finance..these are vital for any country to stand up, for there economy..do u have any idea how important communication is...and we should not worry about our military budget..kashmir has the potential to beat even singapore through its mamoth potential in hydro electricity, leave apart tourism,handicraft and agriculture..but we need to enhance them...and its not only for these things that people are fighting here for...people need basic human rights,civil rights,right to live with honour and dignity...and these things are not possible with mere autonomy and history is witness to it...
Back to top Go down
ACKLES
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Banned!

PostSubject: Autonomy???   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:34 am

Is this a Joke???!!!

The moment Indian Army or Indian Security Forces step out of Kashmir, you all will be killed or slaved by Pakistan!!!!

Have you Mullah's forgotten your History... Son kills Father to become king. [obscene language deleted by admin]. Be realistic & wake up.

Go get a life you loosers....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Autonomy is the best solution   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:35 am

Ackles has been banned for ignoring repeated warnings about the use of obscene language. There is no place for profanity in a meaningful dialogue. If you want your account restored write me a PM stating why I should restore your account.
Back to top Go down
http://kashmir.forumakers.com
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: @admin   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 am

thankyou very much for the right step to ban ackles
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Autonomy is the best solution   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:26 am

ather wrote:
thankyou very much for the right step to ban ackles

Ather, brother, I feel very bad when we have to ban a member. But we have to obey the rules. There is only one rule on this forum and that is that no obscene language will be tolerated. There are young kids in kashmir, India and around the world who will be reading this forum while learning about Kashmir. We have to think of them.

We definitely do not censor any names that people call us; however, using obscene language is a different story because we want this forrum to be representative of the diffferent views about kashmir, and not a place where intolerant people can show off their vocabulary of profanities.

Thankyou ather for your very informative posts. I hope you will continue enlightening all readers with your excellent posts.
Back to top Go down
http://kashmir.forumakers.com
Srinagar
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: May be it can be an option   Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Though i do not approve abusive langauge but you got to be a little tolrent. hey about the solution yes may be kahmir can be peaceful and bettr only if you get autonomy.
Back to top Go down
peace
Leading Member
Leading Member
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: @srinagar   Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm

then why didnt it when kashmir had autonomy..????
....autonomy was just a tool to integrate kashmir with india and nothing else and as years went by autonomy became immaterial because india had strengthened its grip on kashmir...
Back to top Go down
Srinagar
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: There was peace then   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 am

@ ather
Well i dont think you me or any one on this forum was born then. But ask any one they will tell you that , it was a time when Land to tiller act was introduced, it was a time when tourist visited this place in hundred of thousands not (Jhadal tourist). The Film indistry was to start hub here in a big way, Look here friend my emphais is on how people use to benifit by all these activites, a revolution succeeds by what you put in and not by mere slogans where Hurryat leaders fight for their existance, each leader claiming to be the real one , Azadi cannot be achived, so you drop on the next possibilty and thats Autonomy.
Back to top Go down
Manzoor
New Member
New Member


Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Autonomy is the best solution   Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 pm

Srinagar wrote:
@ ather
Well i dont think you me or any one on this forum was born then. But ask any one they will tell you that , it was a time when Land to tiller act was introduced, it was a time when tourist visited this place in hundred of thousands not (Jhadal tourist). The Film indistry was to start hub here in a big way, Look here friend my emphais is on how people use to benifit by all these activites, a revolution succeeds by what you put in and not by mere slogans where Hurryat leaders fight for their existance, each leader claiming to be the real one , Azadi cannot be achived, so you drop on the next possibilty and thats Autonomy.
Agricultural like any other business need to be run like a business they just transferred the land to the tillers hence the sorry state of our Agriculture industry from a self reliant sate to depend on Punjab and rest of India .
Not only that we see all of this agricultural land got sold for setting unauthorized housing colonies which is going to be a big problem in near future .
Back to top Go down
Manzoor
New Member
New Member


Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Autonomy is the best solution   Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Khan wrote:
I feel that autonomy is the best solution to the Kashmir issue for the following reasons:

1. We already have a ready market for our handicrafts and fruits in India. If Kashmir were to gain independence, India might impose steep tariffs which would make our goods very expensive for ordinary indians to afford.

2. We have the Indian knowhow in building our infrastructure such as roads and bridges which we would have to build ourselves should we gain independence.

3. If we stay as a completely autonomous state of India, all the IAS officers would have to leave Kashmir, leaving us to manage our internal affairs without any interference from the central governmentt. If this happens, then we dont have to worry about defence as we would have to spend a lot of our budget on defence should we become independent.

4. Autonomy means that we only surrender defence, foreign affairs and communications. the rest we handle ourselves.

I think this is a workable solution as we will be in a win-win situation because India protects our borders, and cannot interfere internally, and we manage our local affairs ourselves.

Vote for National Conference in the coming elections as they will make this happen; and Omar Abdullah is promising this will happen so let's give him a chance.

Now for people who think Autonomy as a solution Lets not forget that NC came to power in 1996 with the promise of restoring autonomy it was a gimmick to get back in power why should anybody trust them again
Back to top Go down
kingson
Guest



PostSubject: autonomy   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:37 pm

kashmir had autonomy when late sheikh was arrested for 11 years. paeple of kashmir dont want that autonomy where prime minister is arrested on fabricated charges to strengthen its grip ont the disputed land
Back to top Go down
ABC_to_XYZ
Leading Member
Leading Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Article 370   Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Well No other State in India has the privileges of Article 370, which entitles virtual autonomy to J&K.

India has not abolished article 370 in 60 years.

Kashmir is already free in that terms.

And I trust that India might have done more if the fear and hate instigated by external agents would not have caused this mistrust and animosity.

Every Indian is Free, Every Kashmiri is Free....
Back to top Go down
puja12
New Member
New Member


Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Autonomy is the best solution   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 am

Every Kashmiri is Free... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Autonomy is the best solution   

Back to top Go down
 
Autonomy is the best solution
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Solution to White Privilege...
» Ecuador says U.K. have threatened to storm its' Embassy to get Assange
» McInnes Cooper. A possible solution to the Deemed Tax problem
» CHRISTIAN PREACHER HAS FINAL SOLUTION TO AIDS PROBLEM
» Christian Älvestam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kashmir Forum :: Kashmir forum main. :: All issues relating to Kashmir. [NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. YOU MAY POST ANONYMOUSLY]-
Jump to: