Kashmir Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections Empty
PostSubject: Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections   Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:55 am

Let the Hurriyat/CC do a complete post mortem of the recently held elections. Lets find out about the election commission of Indias factual figures. Let Hurriyat teams travel to each tehsil/village and ask people about voting patterns, try n gauge what made the villagers vote (i.e.If they did it).

Go to the people with an open mind, try to understand what makes poor village folk take Indian bullets in their chests on one given day n then vote on the next day.

Properly done research into this election may reveal a whole set of new tricks unleashed onto us by the Indian war machinery.

Investigate ECI's percentages in different electorates, if properly done......this may lead us onto something better.

As always, try n record everything that u see or hear from people.

I request fellow writers to suggest other innovative ideas that may help the Hurriyat cadres.
Back to top Go down
MYM

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections   Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:41 am

chinaar
We all ARE hurriyat - the freedom fighters!
Why wait for the APHC to do it. We are just as much part of this movement as anyone else.
You seem to be very good with statistics, numbers, and researching trends. Please take the initiative yourself, and do it. And post the results here or anywhere on the internet.
If logistics are an issue, I am sure if you speak with any Hurriyat leader they will help you out there. But the initiative has to come from you!
Back to top Go down
Chinaar
Leading Member
Leading Member

PostSubject: Wow   Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:36 am

@MYM

My friend I am doing a bit in my own small way, however if you want me to do everything then Hurriyat as an organisation becomes defunct.

To prepare its cadres for the changing situations, it has to adapt accordingly n grill them through rigourous field duties.

Age old rhetoric like we are hurriyat is a hollow slogan.

Although I have participated in some studies but my experience in political surveys is minimal, however it is the Hurriyat which has to spearhead this effort. If they keep on passing the buck, then they will never be prepared to either adjudicate or resolve issues.

The sample studies can be evaluated by any economics degree holder at KU. All you need is a computer and the gentleman/woman will decipher it for u.
Back to top Go down
Moin

PostSubject: Not needed   Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:19 pm

I dont think investigating election figures will be of any use to us. The indian tactic is clear. Earlier NC and PDP said that elections r not linked to kashmir issue. Now India said that elections r a victory 4 INDIAN democracy.
It would be better to try to form a base in the strongholds of NC and Congress like dooru where sex tainted mir was elected just because he was the congress candidate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections   Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets do a complete post mortem of the recent elections
Page 1 of 1